英语朗诵文章 北岛经典美文《回答》英文版朗读材料,适合英语初学者

当前位置:首页 > 教育

英语朗诵文章 北岛经典美文《回答》英文版朗读材料,适合英语初学者

发布时间:2020-08-05 18:40:59

点右上角关注,获取更多免费学习资料。

订阅试听

卑鄙是卑鄙者的通行证,

Cruelty is the ID pass of the cruel,

高尚是高尚者的墓志铭,

honesty is the grave stone of the honest.

看吧,在那镀金的天空中,

Look, in the sky plated gold,

飘满了死者弯曲的倒影。

crooked reflections of all the dead float around.

冰川纪过去了,

The glacial epoch is over,

为什么到处都是冰凌?

so why is there ice everywhere?

好望角发现了,

Good Hope was rounded a long time ago,

为什么死海里千帆相竞?

so why are these thousands of boats racing on the Dead Sea?

我来到这个世界上,

I came into this world

只带着纸、绳索和身影,

with only blank pages, rope and my fingers;

为了在审判之前,

therefore, before final judgements are given,

宣读那些被判决的声音。

I need to speak in all the voices of the defendants.

告诉你吧,世界

Just let me say, world,

我--不--相--信!

I--don't--believe!

纵使你脚下有一千名挑战者,

If a thousand challengers are under your feet

那就把我算作第一千零一名。

count me as challenger one-thousand-and-one.

我不相信天是蓝的,

I don't believe the sky is always blue;

我不相信雷的回声,

I don't believe it was thunder echoing;

我不相信梦是假的,

I don't believe all dreaming is false;

我不相信死无报应。

I don't believe the dead cannot bring judgement.

如果海洋注定要决堤,

If the sea is doomed someday to break its levees

就让所有的苦水都注入我心中,

my heart must flood with all the bitter waters.

如果陆地注定要上升,

If the land is destined to form the hills again,

就让人类重新选择生存的峰顶。

let real human beings learn to choose the higher ground.

新的转机和闪闪星斗,

The latest, favorable turnings, the twinkling stars

正在缀满没有遮拦的天空。

studding the naked sky,

那是五千年的象形文字,

are pictographs five-thousand years old.

那是未来人们凝视的眼睛。

They are the eyes of the future staring at us now.

grave [ɡreɪv]

n. 坟墓;墓穴;坟头

例:He was laid to rest in the family grave in the adjoining cemetery.

他被安葬在毗邻公墓的家族墓地里。

glacial [ˈɡleɪʃl]

adj. 冰川期的;非常冷的

例:The plains and valleys here often consist of glacial moraine or deposits from ancient lakes.

这里的平原和山谷通常由冰碛或古代湖泊的沉积物组成。

judgement [ˈdʒʌdʒmənt]

n. 审判;判决

例:The court has yet to pass judgment in this case.

法院尚未就此案作出判决。

echo ['ekoʊ]

v. 发出回声;回响

例:Her footsteps echoed loudly down the long halls.

她的脚步声在长长的大厅里回荡着。

levee [ˈlevi]

n. 堤坊;河堤

例:Last week, my son took his bulldozer to the river levee.

上周, 我儿子带着他的推土机去了河堤。

想要提高口语能力?却不知从何开始?

关注李俊超老师,私信回复“资料”。即可获得每日美文的视音频、文本以及更多免费资料。

欢迎分享转载 →英语朗诵文章 北岛经典美文《回答》英文版朗读材料,适合英语初学者

Copyright © 2002-2020 鲁旭娱乐网 版权所有 备案号:粤ICP备14025430号-1

收藏本站 - 网站地图 - 关于我们 - 网站公告 - 广告服务